- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4″ increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth
- index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable
- managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can
- accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 75+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the
- enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are ‘half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two
- side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24″ to match
- standard data center floor tiles.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility
- ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
Enconnex ECX6 Series of cabinets comes with standard accessories to make it easier for customers to get acompletely bundled cabinet and not needing to worry about ordering multiple parts for a complete cabinet installation.
The ECX6 Series is ideal for Network Operators, Operations Engineers, Hardware Operations and ServerAdministrators. The biggest benefit is the time and cost savings of troubleshooting cabling, installation and extra room to manage the inventory accurately.
|Cabinet Style||Floor Standing|
|Castors||3” High Grade|
|RoHS/ELV Compliance||RoHS compliant, ELV compliant|
|NOM||Tested for NOM Compliance|
|Approvals||EIA / ECA-310-E|
|Color||Black or Custom|
|Weight Capacity – Stationary (lbs.)||3000 Lbs|
|Weight Capacity – Rolling (lbs.)||2250 Lbs|
|Units per Pallet||1|